6.04.2008

Welcome Home!!

Two weeks ago my grammie left for Greece, and today she arrived home!! : )
I was really glad to see her again..... she brought us(my brother's and me)back
a little gift. I got a pretty necklace and on it is four beads, one of them is a cross,
another is just a red circle bead, a cube bead with stripes and flowers on it. The
fourth bead is what Greeks call "the eyes of God". They say that the eye
"protects" them, I don't think it really does but the thought is kind of cool : )
I got a cool keychain with a fish on it ; ) Aaron, my older brother, got a keycain with the eye of God and an ancient calander. My younger brother,Brett, got a keychain, too, with the "eye...",
a donkey and the flag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want a camera for my birthday(it's in two months!!), so I can put pictures on
my blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit: for some reason this looks weird when I post it, oh well :tide

No comments: