8.09.2008

Water Safari

Today our church youth group went on a trip to Water Safari. it was fun. really fun. there were a lot of rides to go on....i went on the bumper cars....round up....black river....rondax run....etc....one of the rides i went on a ride that is like a ferris wheel except the place you sit is closed in and it spins upside-down and around.....i screamed at the top of my lungs the WHOLE time....i still have that feeling in my body like i'm on a water ride....we got a free pizza, bag of chips, and a drink free for lunch....before leaving i got a small bucket of BOARDWALK fries !yum! ....i enjoyed my day :)

Yesterday i went to a wedding reception.... i got to see some family there....my cousins, caroline and abby, and i were dancing a lot....we had a nice dinner and cupcakes for desert :)

Oliver!
my brother is in the play, Oliver!, and my other brother is the curtain puller, or as he calls him self Curtain Guy....

~some pics~


No comments: