10.25.2009

update

i decided that i would start trying to post more often. my blog is pretty sad right now-- i haven't posted sence august. i am a procrastinator :( i don't really know if anyone reads my blog, but i guess it's good typing practice for me(?). i just updated all my blogs features and things(i hope you like). i get t ired of the same thing after a while. anyways i will try to keep you updated.

i am so excited because my family is expecting a baby every month until february. i am so excited! last week i went with my mom to a sonogram and she is expecting a boy! we made a registry on friday at target-- lots of fun.
my class went on a field trip to ellis island two weeks ago. i loved it. the trip was so...educational(does that sound corny??) ha. i learned so much about immigration and i was able to look up family names. after about 6 1/2 hours at ellis island we took a ferry over to liberty island. i took around 150 pictures so here is just a few...





i was going to write something else, but i forgot. so, have a good day and don't forget to leave a comment :)

No comments: